Saturday, August 11

Weekend

It's a quiet Saturday Morning. Wilt is out golfing. I've been busy this morning painting posters from our company picnic Tuesday.
I'm also drawing up some cards. I feel creative this morning. I received my box of new items from the Autumn/Winter CTMH catolog that goes into effect September 1. I love the new papers!! They are fabulous! I got a couple of stamp sets and the new Destressing kit! I'm so excited that I am shaking. (It doesn't take much to excite me!!) :)
Ashley went back to school this week. She decided to get her hair cut short. Kind of like Victoria Beckham except she's got to let her bangs grow a little bit. Its very cute. Here are a couple of pictures.






Did you vote yet??? Go to Inky Smiles until August 17th!!






Pin It!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Cute hair cut. Your daughter is beautiful. I love her color too.