Saturday, October 25

Autumn Blessings

We have had a beautiful Fall.  Today was in the low 70’s.   I think it will be our last warm day.  Tomorrow will be the low 50’s.   Winter is on the way.

I’ve been working on a couple of Fall projects.

I made this wreath using old canning rings.  They were old and rusty.  I painted some of them orange and some of them white.   After the paint was dry, I wrapped them with various Washi Tape.  I then tied a burlap ribbon at the top and hung by my front door.

_MG_3502_edited-1

I painted this cute little Halloween shelf sitter and added some vinyl to it.   I finished it off with some spatters of paint.

_MG_3500_edited-1

A little decor by my front door.

IMG_3506_edited-1

My trees are starting to turn colors and are covering the grass.   The sun was shining, with a few clouds in the sky so I grabbed my camera.  I love Fall colors.

_MG_3485_edited-1

_MG_3491_edited-1

_MG_3469 - Copy

_MG_3483 - Copy

_MG_3472 - Copy

And the bees are still buzzing around the little bit of blooming lavender that I have in the front of my house.

_MG_3514_edited-1

I hope your Fall has been as beautiful as mine!    Time to start creating for Christmas!!

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: