Sunday, June 15

Busy Hands

I made a few cards the last couple of weeks.   I didn’t get out my good camera and take any pictures.  (what was I thinking?)      I did snap a few for instagram as I was creating.   This will give you an idea of what I created.

IMG_20140531_171018 IMG_20140531_184412 IMG_20140531_191826 IMG_20140606_213416

Products used:  Verve: Being Awesome. CTMH: Outdoor Denim. October Afternoon: Campfire. Washi tape. Vellum. Button. Twine. Sewing tool. Distress ink: Vintage photo.

Basic Gray: PB&J.  CTMH: Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim. SU: Banner Blast, Banner punch, Yippee Skipee.  Vellum. Arrow punch. Bakers twine. Sewing tool. Distress ink: Vintage photo.

SU: Happy Watercolor, Chevron ribbon. CTMH: Sorbet, Cashmere. MFT: Blissful Butterflies. Sequins. Distress ink: Vintage photo. Sewing tool.

Echo Park: Sweet Girl. MFT: Something Special Just for You. Copic Markers. Red cs. Distress ink: vintage photo.  Pen touch: white.  CTMH: Z1768 Gold metalic marker, Holiday Red. Washi tape.  Spellbinder labels 10. Button. Twine.

CTMH: White Daisy ink, Outdoor Denim, Twilight.  MFT: Distressed Diamonds, Blissful Butterflies, Dienamics – Blissfull butterflies. Washi tape. Distress ink: Vintage photo. White embossing powder.

 

IMG_20140610_143711

 

Be Creative!!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: