Thursday, May 29

Never Looked Back

A few weeks ago, a friend asked me to put together a sign for his daughter’s cheer coach for their season end party.  I wish I had a picture to share of the team.  His daughter is about 7 and so cute.

This sign is 36x20.  The team colors are black, purple and silver.   I ordered some metallic silver vinyl for the phrase from Expressions Vinyl.  It adds some nice bling to the project.

I based the large board with the purple, then painted over it with black.  The edges are sanded so a little of the purple shows through. (You know me and that grunge look)

IMG_1027

IMG_1033

IMG_1031

I’ve made quite a few items using vinyl but this was the first time I did one so large.

IMG_1032

The team pictures will go in the individual purple frames.

IMG_1030

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: