Sunday, February 9

Poppy Birthday

I sat down last weekend and spent some quality time in my craft room.  I’m working on a couple of mini scrapbook projects. I’ll be sharing those in the future.

I also made a couple of cards.

IMG_0596_edited-1

I’m still not very good at quick and simple.  I love all of the details and embellishments. There is just something about all of the layering that I love; and of course the distressed edges, too.

IMG_0597_edited-1

Products used:    Verve – Small Celebrations, Poppy Birthday. Die cuts – Build a Poppy, Banner Bundle, Tagged Rectangle. Basic Grey – Kissing Booth.  CTMH – Chocolate, Watermelon, Baby pink, Z1807 – Glitter gems pink.  Stickles – Fruit Punch. Dewdrops – Poinsetta. Buttons. Pin. Distress ink – vintage photo. Seam binding ribbon. Chevron embossing folder. Pop dots.

IMG_0599 

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: