Thursday, September 12

Wrapped Around My Heart

 

I took the time to make a few cards a couple of weeks ago.    I was so engrossed in creating that I didn’t even write down everything that I used.  

I made a couple of 3x3 cards.  They are always quick and easy to put together.

The Happy Birthday stamp and papers are from Close To My Heart.

The Wish Big is from Unity.  Papers are from the CTMH My Reflections set -  Later Sk8r!

_MG_8266 _MG_8267_edited-1

_MG_8262_edited-1 _MG_8263_edited-1 

A dear friend of mine retired last week.    She’s been dreaming of having time to do some quilting and sewing so I dug out this PTI stamp set to make this card.

_MG_8269_edited-1

This card has all kinds of fun layers.  I even snipped a few little feathers to add to it.

_MG_8271_edited-1

Products used:   CTMH – Chocolate, Twilight, My Reflections – Serita,  PTI – Quilting Sampler. Seam binding ribbon. Old Sewing tool. Twine. Button. Lace punch.  Distress ink- vintage photo.

_MG_8270

_MG_8268_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: