Saturday, January 5

I Believe

I’m finished.  This is the last page of my 2012 Scrap*Life*Journal for 2012.

My favorite colors are Green and Red…. and they also go along with the month of December. Don’t you agree?

IMG_5288_edited-1

I cut a couple of flourishes out and this cute little love bird branch with my Cameo and attached to the page.

IMG_5289_edited-1

IMG_5290_edited-1

IMG_5287_edited-1

This has been a fun project.   Look how many pages I made.

IMG_5291_edited-1

I just bought a new binder because I plan on doing this again for 2013… even if I do it on my own or with the group.

IMG_5292_edited-1

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this page and what it says. I do my pages in a spiral bound book...but I like this idea of doing separate pages.

Susan said...

Please share all of your book - looks great!