Friday, August 5

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice and everything nice.   That’s what little girls are made of..  

I found this fun little pack of My Minds Eye – Lime Twist at my local craft store.   Its full of fun, bright and girly papers.

I painted this Maya Road heart with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint – Fired Brick.    I then attached it to the sentiment and added a little extra bling

Products used:  My Minds Eye – Lime Twist. Verve – To the Moon. Distress Crackle Paint – Red Brick. Maya Road Chipboard heart. Rhinestones. Seam binding ribbon. Die cut- PTI. Spellbinders – Flying Beauty. Vellum. Distress ink – vintage photo. Stickles. Pin.

Be Creative!

Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I just love this card Michelle, so bright and cheery. The patterned background paper is so cute
Lee:)