Tuesday, March 22

Bliss

Ok…  I can share this card and project with you….  

I made this out of the new CTMH paper pack   X7132B – Bliss  and the new stamp D1451 – Trellis.   I love love love this paper and the colors.

 

I painted the flower and the butterfly with my waterbrush and inkpads.   I then used liquid glue and rubbed glitter all over the flower.  The flash from the camera makes it look a lot more shimmery than it really is.

Products used:   CTMH – Bliss, Trellis, Grey Wool, Taffy, Heavenly Blue. Vellum. Pearls. Rhinestones. Seam binding ribbon. Distress ink – Vintage photo.

I also made a matching journal.   Every Fall when school is about to start I buy a stack of these Composition books.   The icky “W” store sells them for 50 cents each.  Their about $3 the rest of the year…  

 

I used a strip of Seam binding ribbon and adhered to the inside of the journal .   I attached a charm and knotted off the end. (for a bookmark)

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I love it..very pretty and I love the attached charm! ;D

Lorie said...

Wow, Michelle...your combination is LOVELY! :)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

the papers and stamps you used are lovely and your project turned out so well. pretty details. thanks for sharing!