Wednesday, November 14

Twinkling

I pulled out my twinkling H2O’s from LuminArte’ and my water brushes to color these pretty little flowers.  I drew the leaves with a pigma pen and colored then, too.

IMG_5004_edited-1

IMG_5005_edited-1

I embossed a piece of cardstock then lightly sponged over the impression with Distress ink – bundled sage. Each little flower and leaf is cut out with my sharp little scissors and attached manually in various heights.

IMG_5003_edited-1

Products used:   Cuttlebug emboss folder.  Twinkling H2O’s. Distress ink – bundled sate, vintage photo.  CTMH – Bubblegum, Hollyhock.  Pigma pen. Twine.  PTI – Tiny tags stamp and die.  Pen-Tough – white. Stampin’ UP! – Growing Green. TE crystals.

IMG_5002_edited-1 IMG_5007_edited-1

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: