Saturday, March 2

A Walk in the Park

Today was such a beautiful day in the valley.    I spent a few hours in the morning at the Family History library doing some research.  I can see how it can be addicting. 

I knew it was going to be a beautiful day so I planned ahead and brought my camera.  It was a little later than I had planned but I eventually made it down to the Boise river at Barber Park.  I didn’t see much wildlife and everything is still dead from the Winter, but it sure was nice.     I walked down the nature, walking only path. It was a nice quiet, relaxing walk.

_MG_5463_edited-1

_MG_5464_edited-1

_MG_5466_edited-1

_MG_5467_edited-1

It won’t be long and the Earth will be going through a rebirthing.  Oh how I love the changing seasons.

_MG_5468_edited-1

_MG_5472_edited-1

I hope it’s starting to warm up in your neck of the woods.  Get out and enjoy it!

_MG_5474_edited-1

You can see there is still a little snow at the top of the hills.

_MG_5475_edited-1

_MG_5476_edited-1

_MG_5477_edited-1

If I lived near the river, I would be out here wandering every day.  I should have brought my fishing pole.

_MG_5479_edited-1

_MG_5480_edited-1

 

Enjoy!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: