Friday, February 6

Kraftin’ Kimmie part Deux

Here are the last two entries from last weekend's Kraftin’ Kimmie card challenge.   We had a week to complete the cards.   If you’re interested…  you still have a day or two to create a few cards.    You can earn Kimmie points to go towards more of her fabulous stamps.

#5 – This card had to have something inside and out.

20150206_210815 20150206_210833

I used some older Stampin’ Up cardstock and the Kimmie – Going places stamp.   I colored the image with copic markers.  I cut out a couple of clouds and put stickles around the edges.   I distressed and used a journaling pen to line along the edge.

#6 – This card had to have bling for extra points.

IMG_20150206_222040

Using Kimmie’s stamps is not a requirement but suggested.  Because I had used all of the stamps of hers that I own,  I used a CTMH stamp on this card.   It is a sneak peak of an upcoming stamp of the month that will be available for purchase in June.    I added stickles on the cone and some of the lettering.  I also outlines some of the paper.   There are a couple of little baubles on the edge.  And… of course it is distressed.

Edited to add this additional photo.

I found a couple more Kimmie stamps as I was cleaning off my stamp shelf so I made this card for #6 challenge, too.

IMG_20150207_161149

This is Talullahbelle.  I used CTMH My Reflections paper X7193B -  Heartstrings Paper Packet.   It is only available through March.

It has been fun doing this challenge.  My creative juices are now flowing and I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head for future projects.

 

Be Creative!

 

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so super cute!