Saturday, November 23

Black and White

Everything is not always black and white.   We live in a colorful world.  I love black and white photography,  but for some reason I have a hard time editing it.

I can’t even tell you how many hundreds of pictures I took this year.   I picked a handful and was playing around in Photoshop and did a few edits.  All in different shades of black and white.

A bee in the desert of Idaho collecting pollen.

_MG_8386_edited-1

Here are a few taken near McCall, Idaho

_MG_8280e _MG_8326e _MG_8359e

Here are a couple of interesting tree stumps along Huckleberry Trail near McCall, Idaho.

_MG_8304e _MG_8314e

An old barn near McCall, Idaho.

_MG_8358e

Craters of the Moon National Park, Idaho.

_MG_7779 _MG_7788

An old bridge at Celebration Park near Melba, Idaho along the Snake River.

_MG_7437 _MG_7447_edited-1

Summer of 2013 Idaho Wildfires.   Near Fairfield, Idaho.

Idaho wildfire 2013

 

Be Creative!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: